We carefully pack and check all orders prior to dispatch and we hope you are delighted with the items that you have chosen. If there is a problem with any of the products that you have ordered we will be pleased to offer you an exchange or a refund provided that:
- You have a receipt of delivery and an invoice.
- All return for credit must be previously agreed in Writing.
- Items must be in their original packaging with all parts together in their original condition, clean and unused. If items have been worn in direct contact with the skin and are stained or contaminated in any way as tested by our goods inwards inspection system, we will be unable to accept the product back for refund.
- Items must be returned in appropriate outer packaging and should be adequately insured during the return journey. We recommend using Royal Mail Special Delivery. We cannot accept liability for loss of items in transit.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt . Please also return a copy of our delivery or invoice with the goods.
- Please keep proof of the return mailing for verification.
You are responsible for return shipment costs of the unwanted product. All exchange shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer unless it is determined error made by us.
Sizes are based on the manufacturers' recommendations and are not guaranteed by us.