Terms and Conditions
By accessing, browsing and using this website you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this site.
If you have a medical condition, please seek advice prior to purchase from a qualified medical practitioner. No claims are made nor warranties given concerning the suitability of any product for the relief.
Fitness of Purpose
SDD Medical Group Ltd makes no representation for the suitability of fitness of any goods for any particular purpose. We accept no responsibility for harm or injury caused by goods used by trained or untrained individuals.
Pricing and Payment
Cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal. Full payment for your goods will be taken prior to delivery. All prices as stated in Pound Sterling.
Available currencies: GBP
Orders received before 2pm Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day. Orders received after 2pm are dispatched the following working day (Monday to Friday) . The majority of our products will be delivered by Royal Mail recorded delivery and a signature will be required on delivery.
Orders paid by PayPal we ship when payment clears.
Royal Mail - Standard UK Delivery 2nd class within 2-3 days recorded sign for - FREE
Royal Mail - Next Day UK Delivery recorded sign for 1pm - £9.00, for orders over £100.00 - FREE UK Next Day Delivery
Royal Mail Worldwide - Track & Sign - £16.00
Aramex - £19.00
DHL - Some items sent by DHL depends on item price and destination - ASK FOR PRICE
Retention of Title
All goods remain the property of SDD Medical Group Ltd until paid for in full by the customer. Title of the goods will not pass to the customer until payment has been received in full until such time back SDD Medical Group reserves the right to repossess any goods.
1. No Goods are supplied on a sale or return basis.
2. Returns cannot be accepted without prior written authorisation by the Seller. Failure to adhere to the terms and conditions outlined within the Seller’s returns policy will nullify the Buyer’s claim for return.
3. Returns will be considered only when the request is made within 28 days of purchase. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Breakages, errors, receipt of incorrect goods must be reported within 5 days of receipt of the order.
5. Goods must be returned unopened in the original packaging, un-damaged, and in good quality condition. Any breakages must be kept with the packaging and retained for further inspection.
6. Credit note or refunds will be processed only once the condition of the item(s) has been verified and can be returned to stock.
7. The Seller will not refund or credit any item/product that has been lost, defaced, or damaged in transit to Us.
8. You (the buyer) are responsible for return shipment costs of the unwanted product. All exchange shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer unless it is determined an error made by us.
9. You are responsible for return shipment costs of the unwanted product. All exchange shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer unless it is determined an error made by us.
10. Refunds will be made to the same bank account from which the payment was received.
We regret we cannot accept returns of various types of non-faulty products if:
- Any products on the order that have been personalised
- Any specially manufactured products made to order
- Any items of a sanitary nature, hygiene.
We do not accept International returns, due to import costs.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use your personal information solely for payment and billing purposes, and to notify you of important announcements.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection.
- All payment processing is undertaken by secure payment system powered by WorldPay.
Contents of this Website
We provide you the facility whilst every effort is made to ensure accuracy in the content of this website, SDD Medical Group Ltd are not responsible for any typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions. The information, prices and terms presented on this website are subject to change without prior notice. Not all products are available from stock at all times.
The terms and conditions listed here only apply to business transacted in the UK. Orders from overseas will be delivered by: Royal Mail, DHL, Aramex.