Terms and Conditions
By accessing, browsing and using this website you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this site.
If you have a medical condition, please seek advice prior to purchase from a qualified medical practitioner. No claims are made nor warranties given concerning the suitability of any product for the relief.
Fitness of Purpose
SDD Medical Group Ltd makes no representation for the suitability of fitness of any goods for any particular purpose. We accept no responsibility for harm or injury caused by goods used by trained or untrained individuals.
Pricing and Payment
Cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal. Full payment for your goods will be taken prior to delivery. All prices as stated in Pound Sterling.
Available currencies: GBP
Orders received before 2pm Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day. Orders received after 2pm are dispatched the following working day (Monday to Friday) . The majority of our products will be delivered by Royal Mail recorded delivery and a signature will be required on delivery.
Orders paid by PayPal we ship when payment clears.
Royal Mail - Standard UK Delivery 2nd class within 2-3 days recorded sign for - FREE
Royal Mail - Next Day UK Delivery recorded sign for 1pm - £9.00, for orders over £100.00 - FREE UK Next Day Delivery
Aramex - £19.00
DHL - Some items sent by DHL depends on item price and destination.
Retention of Title
All goods remain the property of SDD Medical Group Ltd until paid for in full by the customer. Title of the goods will not pass to the customer until payment has been received in full until such time back SDD Medical Group reserves the right to repossess any goods.
Returns and Refunds
We carefully pack and check all orders prior to dispatch and we hope you are delighted with the items that you have chosen. If there is a problem with any of the products that you have ordered we will be pleased to offer you an exchange or a refund provided that:
- You have a receipt of delivery and an invoice.
- All return for credit must be previously agreed in writing.
- Items must be in their original packaging with all parts together in their original condition, clean and unused. If items have been worn in direct contact with the skin and are stained or contaminated in any way as tested by our goods inwards inspection systems, we will be unable to accept the product back for refund.
- Items must be returned in appropriate outer packaging and should be adequately insured during the return journey. We recommend using Royal Mail Special Delivery. We cannot accept liability for loss of items in transit. Please keep proof of return mailing for verification.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt. Please also return a copy of our delivery or invoice with the goods.
- You are responsible for return shipment costs of the unwanted product. All exchange shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer unless it is determined an error made by us.
- Refunds will be made to the same bank account from which the payment was received.
Sizes are based on the manufacturers' recommendations and are not guaranteed by us.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use your personal information solely for payment and billing purposes, and to notify you of important announcements.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection.
- All payment processing is undertaken by secure payment system powered by WorldPay.
All Disk Dr products have a one-year after sale warranty against manufacturing defects.
PRP Centrifuge has 2 years manufacturers warranty.
Contents of this Website
We provide you the facility whilst every effort is made to ensure accuracy in the content of this website, SDD Medical Group Ltd are not responsible for any typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions. The information, prices and terms presented on this website are subject to change without prior notice. Not all products are available from stock at all times.
The terms and conditions listed here only apply to business transacted in the UK. Orders from overseas will be delivered by: Royal Mail, Parcel Force, DHL, UPS, Aramex.