Back Supports and Braces
How to measure waist:
Air-traction belt which is developed according to the principle of the traction, can successfully make use of the vertical traction, so that it can realise the continuous traction and support.
The belt is used for the prophylaxis and adjuvant therapy to some types of lumbar vertebrae disease, e.g. the protrusion of lumbar intervertebral disc.
1. When the belt is inflated, the width of belt will expand the range from 11 cm to 19 cm, which provide a strong traction and protect the waist.
2. There are many air tubes evenly arranged on the belt. When inflated, the air tubes will extend and stretch the lumbar vertebra. There are so many attaching points on the belt to offer the strong traction.
3. Designed according to the the ergonomic principles, the belt is fit for the waist and offer the strong support.
4. The excellent tight material is used in the production, so that the belt is durable and more light
The patients can wear and operate the belt by themselves during work or other time. During the continuous decompression treatment, the adjusted nucleus pulposus and vertebra get enough time to be healed and consolidated.
It is a type of vertical traction which can relieve the stress from the body when getting up and keep the waist in a rest situation.
With strong support and light weight, the belt is suitable for wearing during physical exercise, travel, work, housework and driving and effectively protect the waist and relieve the pressure on the lumbar vertebra.
Spinal Decompression: Effective Physical therapy
1) Decompression is one of the core therapies of the conservative therapies which can cure some types of lumbar vertebrae disease, e.g. the protrusion of lumbar intervertebral disc, the dysfunction of the facet joint of lumbar and the lumbar hyperosteogeny. Traction is one type of physical therapy in which the intervertebral space is stretched by external force. Traction can bring a remarkable effectiveness.
2) Decompression can relieve the pressure on the intervertebral space and the ligaments that surrounds the lumbar vertebra, and the injured parts of lumbar vertebra can get enough time to recover.
3) During the decompression, the intervertebral space is extended and the negative pressure is formed in the intervertebral space, which can help the protrusions restore.
4) During the decompression, the stress, stimulation and pain on the nerve from protrusions can be relieved.
CE Mark, ISO, FDA