Centrifuge for Dr PRP tubes with 4 Places 20cc
- Gift Dr PRP tube holder
- DHL FREE Next Delivery in the UK
- After sale support, email 24/7
- 24 months manufacturer warranty
- Any questions asked will be replied within 24 hours by experienced doctor in PRP field
- Dr PRP 2 tubes FREE with Centrifuge, one of them you have to use as a counterweight
- Can be used with Dr PRP kits right out of the box.
- Digital Control Panel, RPM/RCF Indicator
- 2300 RCF/3500 RPM, SE Registered
- Stainless Steel Inner bowl and motor cover
- Variable-speed benchtop centrifuge with speeds ranging from 100 to 3,500 RPM
- Rotor accepts up to 4 Dr PRP 20cc tubes
- Digital display and controls for setting program parameter values
- Equipped with a transparent lid and automatic lid lock for extra convenience and safety
- Digital display and controls for setting program parameter values, rubberized start/stop buttons
- Automatically stops when glass lid opens or if rotor becomes imbalanced
- SkySpin™ patented motor controller
- Sensorless Accu-Logic™ architecture
- Digital speed and balance controller
- Increased durability
- Smooth, noiseless and non-heating operation
- The CM-7S Plus has a rotational speed of up to 3500 RPM, and comes with a highly responsive rapid acceleration / braking system.
Stainless steel inner bowl and motor cover six different brake speeds. Simultaneous display of RPM and G-force on LCD display FDA registered custom programming, custom rotors and co-branding for Dr PRP kit manufactures.
Rotor Rotation Speed - 100 - 3,500 RPM
Timer - 1 second - 12 hours
Maximum Centrifugal Force - 2,300 RCF (G-Force)
Brake Levels - 6
Working Temperature Range - from +10 to +40 ˚C
Relative Air Moisture at 20˚C (68˚F) - 80%
Voltage and Frequency - 100 - 240 V; 50/60 Hz
Maximal Consumable Power - 250 W
Size (L x W x H) - 431 x 410 x 247 mm
Weight - 13.2 kg
Elmi substantial experience in the field, technological expertise and customer focused approach is key for being the industry leader for more than 30 years.
Awards - Throughout the years ELMI has been rewarded by multiple prizes for remarkable export and innovation achievements.
1) How to open the centrifuge lid for the first time?
a) You can use a spanner provided, (check picture) insert spanner to the left and gentle click to the right or
b) use a power cable, and make sure you press the OPEN blue button.
Remove packaging from inside the centrifuge. Centrifuge is ready to use. User manual provided.
2) Centrifuge Braking Speed Level 5
The slower breaking feature prevents platelets from being released or agitation which can occur at the quicker settings, such as 30 seconds.
When you stop this quick you can have some of the samples resuspend or mix, so most PRP users use the lower brake speeds.
Level 5 is fairly common, or 6, which is almost an air brake with a bit of assistance to prevent it from going on forever.
If you having issues with a purity would suggest trying level 6.
3) Keep the Dr PRP tube under 45º
Keep the Dr PRP tube under 45°, when injecting the blood into the tube.
Use 21g size needle (green colour)
Rotors for Centrifuge CM-7S Plus 3500 RPM
I recently purchased Dr PRP kits and centrifuge from SDD Medical. I was very satisfied with the purchase and delivery process which was smooth and timely.
I have now been using the kits and should say extremely happy with the practical side of them. Easy to use and the harvest a seems to be high as you can tell by the response to treatments so far.
City Skin Clinic, Cardiff, 2017 January
Must say the best decision I have made in purchasing this centrifuge. Took me weeks of research and thinking but never look back on the decision I have made. In terms of achieving the desired concentration (PRP) can not fault and get any better.
Luxurious Beauty Boutique, Woodford