5 different ways to use the Tappymed II
- Without a head: This is like tapping with a ball, and can be used to stimulate especially the lower part of the fist, the palm of the hand, or the arms.
- The “brush” like head:This gives a softer massage and is well suited for the joints of the body like: knees, elbows, shoulders, ankles, feet. As the massage is softer, you may find this head to be a good and comfortable alternative to be used for any parts of your body.
- The “nipple” like head: It focuses the tapping motion to just one point. You can use it particularly on those parts of the body which are likely to have tense muscles. E.g. in the thigh region. Provides a deeper massage. It does also work perfectly well as a reflexology massage for the sole of your feet, as you can pin point the different reflexology points using the “nipple”
- With the “3-Point” head: Works in a similar way as the “nipple” head, but focuses on 3 points for a more rigorous massage. Very effective for e.g. the calf, using the massage under pressure. It can also be applied softly to the joints of your fingers.
- With the “bar” like flat head:Very effective massage for long muscular regions like the back and shoulder area, as well as the hamstrings.
Do not massage directly on the spinal column! Do not use the Tappymed II if you find it painful. Do always consult with a doctor if you suffer from any medical condition(s) or in general are in doubt if the massage is good for you.