b – measure the ankle circumference in the narrowest place
d – measure the calf circumference in the place where the edge is supposed to be
When to use LIPOTHROMBO AD?
- Recommended to use during any type of surgery and hospitalization to increase safety and reduce the risk of DVT.
- For immobile patients before, during and after the surgery
- For mothers immediately before and after child delivery
- For other lying immobile patients
- For people who undergone liposuction of knees
- Unisex compression knee high Anti-embolism stockings with graduated compression create sufficient pressure to walls of the surface and deep veins of legs to prevent blood stagnation and to direct blood circulation to the heart
- The graduated compression stockings reduce the risk of DVT and are proven to increase safety during any surgery
- DVT is the formation of a blood clot (thrombus) within a deep vein, primarily in legs. DVT is considered as a major health risk for patients confined to bed in hospital, which lowers the blood flow in legs, this may cause blood clotting. If the clot separates, it can travel to lungs, called Pulmonary Embolism– PE and the consequences can be fatal
- LIPOELASTIC’s compression stockings have an easy access toe opening that allows for the inspection of pedal pulse
- The stockings are permeable and pleasant to the skin.
- The stockings are made of materials resistant to oils and ointments.
- The stockings do not cause adverse effects.
- The rim variant is designed for mobile patients with the rim preventing the stocking from rolling down.
- The knit strips with letters „b“ or „d“ clearly mark measuring positions of the extremity girth.
- The knit numbers and sizes marked with letters facilitate product identification.
- The easily exposable toe tips facilitate circulation impact checks.
Instructions For Use
- Beware of sharp objects (nails, jewelry) when dressing the product, they can damage the product.
- Do not pull up the stocking until the edge at once time, but pull it gradually from the ankle with both hands.
- The stockings can be washed at up to 90°. Do not use fabric fresheners.
- Do not iron the product.
- Do not expose the product during the storage to the sun radiation.
- Do not bleach the product.
- Do not dry in tumble.
- Do not clean chemically.