Knee High Socks
- As a prevention of occurance of varicose vein.
- In first symptoms of venous diseases.
- Support knee socks with high content of cotton ( 55% ) suitable for long trips as prevention against travel thrombosis.
- Contains MICRO CAPSULES to improve skin tissue microcirculation.
Why you should choose DIAMOND compression socks?
- Made according to customer needs
- Designed to prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
- QUIOSPHERES® MOIST
Benefits of QUIOSPHERES® MOIST
- Contribution of high hydration and regeneration of the skin because of superior cosmetic product which absorb to the skin and makes it softer and moisturized
- Long lasting high performance cosmetic ingredients
- Comfortable to the touch because of softness and smoothness material
What are they for?
- Prevention of DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
- To energize tired and aching legs
- Swollen ankles and legs
- Prevention of varicose veins
- Great for travelling, prolonged standing or sitting
- For women using hormonal contraception
- For those who are overweight
- Anatomicaly distributed compression
- High content of cotton (55%)
- 55% Cotton
- 25% Polyamide
- 20% Elastane
Instructions for use
- Dress up the stockings in the morning, when the legs are still without swelling.
- Beware of sharp objects (nails, jewelry) when dressing the product, they can damage the product.
- Do not pull up the stocking until the edge at once time, but pull it gradually from the ankle with both hands.
- The product can be washed at 40°C. Do not use fabric fresheners.
- Do not iron the product.
- Do not expose the product during the storage to the sun radiation.
- Do not bleach the product.
- Do not dry in tumble.
- Do not clean chemically.
- Self-holding hem cannot be in contact with oil, ointments, creams, solvents etc. It could restrict the durability and functionality of the product.