Anti-Embolism Stockings SALES
b - ankle girth (cm) is measured in the narrowest place
g - thigh girth (cm) is measured in the place of the intended rim edge
Compression:18 - 21 mmHg Moderate
What are they for?
- Increase safety of surgery interventions
- Prophylaxis of thrombosis for immobile patients
- To prevent blood stagnation and to direct the blood stream towards the heart
- To create sufficient pressure on the walls of the surface and the deep veins of the lower extremities
For who are they?
- For immobile patients before, during and after the surgery
- For mothers immediately before and after child delivery
- For other lying immobile patients
What are they for?
- Prevention of DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
- To energize tired and aching legs
- Swollen ankles and legs
- Prevention of varicose veins
- Great for travelling, prolonged standing or sitting
- For women using hormonal contraception
- For those who are overweight
- The stockings are permeable and pleasant to the skin.
- The stockings are made of materials resistant to oils and ointments.
- The stockings do not cause adverse effects.
- The rim variant is designed for mobile patients with the rim preventing the stocking from rolling down.
- The knit strips with letters „b“ or „g“ clearly mark measuring positions of the extremity girth.
- The knit numbers and sizes marked with letters facilitate product identification.
- The easily exposable toe tips facilitate circulation impact checks.
Instructions for use
- Beware of sharp objects (nails, jewelry) when dressing the product, they can damage the product.
- Do not pull up the stocking until the edge at once time, but pull it gradually from the ankle with both hands.
- The stockings can be washed at up to 90°. Do not use fabric fresheners.
- Do not iron the product.
- Do not expose the product during the storage to the sun radiation.
- Do not bleach the product.
- Do not dry in tumble.
- Do not clean chemically.