Anti-Embolism Stockings SALES
b – measure the ankle circumference in the narrowest place
d – measure the calf circumference in the place where the edge is supposed to be
For Who Are They?
- For immobile patients before, during and after the surgery
- For mothers immediately before and after child delivery
- For other lying immobile patients
- For people who undergone liposuction of knees
- The stockings are permeable and pleasant to the skin.
- The stockings are made of materials resistant to oils and ointments.
- The stockings do not cause adverse effects.
- The rim variant is designed for mobile patients with the rim preventing the stocking from rolling down.
- The knit strips with letters „b“ or „d“ clearly mark measuring positions of the extremity girth.
- The knit numbers and sizes marked with letters facilitate product identification.
- The easily exposable toe tips facilitate circulation impact checks.
Instructions For Use
- Beware of sharp objects (nails, jewelry) when dressing the product, they can damage the product.
- Do not pull up the stocking until the edge at once time, but pull it gradually from the ankle with both hands.
- The stockings can be washed at up to 90°. Do not use fabric fresheners.
- Do not iron the product.
- Do not expose the product during the storage to the sun radiation.
- Do not bleach the product.
- Do not dry in tumble.
- Do not clean chemically.