Back Support & Treatment WG50
|Disk Dr. Waist WG 50
cm / inches
||69 / 27
||70-79 / 28-31
||80-87 / 32-34
||88-95 / 35-37
||96-102 / 38-40
||103-110 / 41-43
||111-117 / 44-46
|4XL + extension
||118-125 / 47-49
Important - Please ensure that your Disk Dr. order measurement is NOT YOUR TROUSERS OR PANTS SIZE, but is the measurement taken with a TAPE MEASURE around the largest part of your abdomen directly over your navel.
Disk Dr. Waist WG50 Recommended for:
- Lower Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Bulging Disc
- Degenerative Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Decompression
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Lumbar acute / chronic pain
- Herniated disc patients before / after spine surgery
- Strenuous jobs requiring heavy lifting and bending, prevention
- Congenital weakness in the waist extended sitting, long distance driving
- Those who are engaged in sports or occupations that need to use waist a lot
- Low back pain caused by obesity, Low back pain of physical origin which needs traction therapy
|Vertical Air Pressure Technology
VAP™ is Changeui Medical's unique technology delivering high air pressure
only vertically, therefore the lumbar vertebrae is protected against gravity.
Stronger Traction Power
WG50 Double has improved
its traction by 32% and its
support range by more than
20% as compared to WG30
Powerful air column raise
the upper body to produce
an average of 3mm space
between the lumbar vertebrae
and maintain dislodged
Use for various treatment
The belt is inflated to
produce traction in the
vertebral column and Thus
ease lumbago, effectively
treating herniated intervertebral
discs and degenerative
lumbar spinal stenosis.
Non - surgical treatment
done in daily life
Get over lower back
pain without surgical
It can't be helped if an
operation is inevitable;
however, it is strongly
recommended that you
give it a try to overcome
Disk Dr.'s WG50 Double
The design, which has been
filed for patents in Korea,
USA, and China, will help
distribute abdominal weight
effectivelyy to ensure more
comfortable and sturdy
support for the vertebral
What is VAP?
- VAP™ is Changeui Medical's unique technology delivering
high air pressure only vertically, therefore the lumbar
vertebrae is protected against gravity.
- Vertically expandable air pressure can give
traction power (around 50kg) that can lift the
upper body of a mature adult.
VAP performance and effect
Vertically expandable air pressure can
give traction power (around 50kg) that
can lift the upper body of mature adult.
| Before inflation After inflation
||The employment of an air circulation system helps the circulate up and
down thus, the product ensures free ventilation of air as well as discharge of
harmful air coming from outside through the circulation system.
The product has antimicrobial action in itself.
- Installation of the air circulation system
- Hygienic treatment of inner lining
Hygienic interior lining is made of pure cotton and achieves 100%
disinfection. The deodorization inhibits proliferation of microorganisms.
The results of examinations conducted after an elapse of 18 hours proves
to have 99.9% effects. The fabric which is comprised of pure cotton and
functional fibers emits far-infrared radiation (radiation rate: 90.6yul) and
- The 36 of strong air pillars of the Disk Dr. produces traction in the intervertebral disc and expand the distance vertically to reduce pressure in each of the lumbar vertebrae and thus relieve pain.
- The powerful air pillars come into close contact with a back, raise it, and create an intervertebral space of an average of 3mm.
How to use
What is a difference between WG30 and WG50?
All day-to-day activities can be conducted while wearing Disk Dr. WG30.
Disk Dr. WG50 is wider than WG30, so it provides more support and traction,
but WG30 is more comfortable for sitting.