|Disk Dr WG50 G2
|| Waist Measurement
Inches / cm
||28"-31" / 71-78
||32"-35" / 81-88
||36"-39" / 91-99
||40"-46" / 101-116
Important - Please ensure that your WG50 belt order measurement is NOT YOUR TROUSERS OR PANTS SIZE,
but is the measurement taken with a TAPE MEASURE. Measurement round the navel, (around your belly button)
- Lower Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Bulging Disc
- Degenerative Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Decompression
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Lumbar acute / chronic pain
- Herniated disc patients before / after spine surgery
- Strenuous jobs requiring heavy lifting and bending, prevention
- Congenital weakness in the waist extended sitting, long distance driving
- Those who are engaged in sports or occupations that need to use waist a lot
- Low back pain caused by obesity, Low back pain of physical origin which needs traction therapy
Tecnologia Pressione Aria Verticale (Vertical Air Pressure)
La VAP ™ è la speciale tecnologia della Changeui Medical, che offre un’elevata pressione dell'aria solo verticalmente, proteggendo, quindi, le vertebre lombari dalla gravità.
Stronger Traction Power
Use for various treatment
Non - surgical treatment
done in daily life
What is VAP?
|Vertical Air Pressure Technology
VAP™ is Changeui Medical's unique technology delivering high air pressure
only vertically, therefore the lumbar vertebrae is protected against gravity.
- VAP™ is Changeui Medical's unique technology delivering high air pressure only vertically, therefore the lumbar vertebrae is protected
VAP performance and effect
Vertically expandable air pressure can
give traction power (around 50kg) that
can lift the upper body of mature adult.
| Before inflation After inflation
How to use
The Air Spring System promotes active rehabilitation while strengthening and stabilising the spine. The WG50 belt is flexible and does not restrict muscle movement. It prevents muscles of the lower back from atrophying or weakening.
Spinal decompression is created as the back brace inflates with air. Patented Technology decreases axial loading while increasing intervertebral disc space by anchoring underneath the rib cage pushing upwards and against the pelvic girdle pushing downwards. This action displaces stress away from the affected disc and nerve. Pressure and pain levels, within the lumbar spine region, is significantly reduced.
The lower back is especially vulnerable to pain caused by poor posture. The lower back supports the weight of your upper body. When you slouch or slump, your spine is not in proper alignment so your muscles and ligaments strain to keep you balanced. Uneven pressure on the vertebrae leads to wear and tear.
Disk Dr WG50 belt is designed with the lumbar curvature in mind. The air columns will gently re-align the spine by exerting pressure evenly. Consistent use of WG50 belt will allow the spine to return to its natural shape.
- SDD belt produces traction in the intervertebral disc and expand the distance vertically to reduce pressure in each of the lumbar vertebrae and thus relieve pain.
- The powerful air pillars come into close contact with a back, raise it, and create an intervertebral space of an average of 3mm.
What is the difference between Disk Dr WG30 and Disk Dr WG50?
All day-to-day activities can be conducted while wearing Disk Dr WG30 belt.
Disk Dr WG50 belt is wider than the Disk Dr WG30 belt, so it provides more support and traction / decompression.
Disk Dr WG30 belt is more comfortable for sitting.